Meadowlark Prairie to hold a flame to a gas filled lake
in our town the hangman came, smelling of gold, blood and flame
390 Posts
Ooc — jal
Away
The sharp no presented an issue to Vaati, as he seen no other option that would make way for the demolishment of the Blackfeather Woods. Chopping the head off the leader would be a quick and easy feat, only under the condition that he had the impressive weight of support behind him which would allow him to do so. Vaati could not walk blindly into the dark woods and demand the crown, whilst surrounded by those who had indirectly cast him out and likely, no longer viewed him as one of their own. It was stupid, and stupid was no longer his tactic. "If I challenge him, I cannot promise I won't kill him. If I challenge him and he is banished, I cannot promise I will not hunt him down. That is the way it is, it is what Blackfeather has become." There is no honour among them, not really. The sense of loyalty and duty had no longer existed in Blackfeather Woods when he abandoned their sinking ship, and he held no doubt in his mind that they had not changed. Damien lived in a past life where the Dark Brotherhood meant something to anyone. That was no longer the case, and for those who had been around to see its greatness before its downfall, was a hard pill to swallow. "He is no blood to me, and I am no dark brother. But I will support your claim, and this is the way I will do it... unless blood means less to you than you say." He would not budge, flipping his uncle's words on him to either further drive the wedge between them or come to a compromise. Something needed to be done, something that would rip them apart leaving no chance of putting the pieces back together. Perhaps if Damien did not allow it, he would find a way on his own.
for the sins of the unworthy
must be baptized in blood & fear
Messages In This Thread
to hold a flame to a gas filled lake - by Vaati - July 27, 2018, 03:13 PM
RE: to hold a flame to a gas filled lake - by Damien - July 28, 2018, 06:31 PM
RE: to hold a flame to a gas filled lake - by Vaati - July 28, 2018, 09:10 PM
RE: to hold a flame to a gas filled lake - by Damien - August 02, 2018, 09:32 PM
RE: to hold a flame to a gas filled lake - by Vaati - August 02, 2018, 09:48 PM
RE: to hold a flame to a gas filled lake - by Damien - August 02, 2018, 10:02 PM
RE: to hold a flame to a gas filled lake - by Vaati - August 02, 2018, 10:13 PM
RE: to hold a flame to a gas filled lake - by Damien - August 02, 2018, 10:23 PM
RE: to hold a flame to a gas filled lake - by Vaati - August 02, 2018, 10:42 PM
RE: to hold a flame to a gas filled lake - by Damien - August 02, 2018, 11:07 PM
RE: to hold a flame to a gas filled lake - by Vaati - August 05, 2018, 10:10 AM
RE: to hold a flame to a gas filled lake - by Damien - August 05, 2018, 03:15 PM
RE: to hold a flame to a gas filled lake - by Vaati - August 18, 2018, 05:46 PM
RE: to hold a flame to a gas filled lake - by Damien - August 21, 2018, 07:34 PM
RE: to hold a flame to a gas filled lake - by Vaati - August 21, 2018, 08:37 PM
RE: to hold a flame to a gas filled lake - by Damien - August 22, 2018, 11:40 AM