Bearclaw Valley when everyday's like a war between the will to go on
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
ahah poor collie! ngl i had just gotten the idea from my cats, which were running around the house like absolute hellions and then kicked at each other and scampered across the couch in a mini cat-stampede. i was sitting on said couch, it's not my favorite kind of drive-by.

there was careful power in indra's thrust; she had to teach nunataq, not hurt her. momentarily the girl was thrusted into the air after indra's pushback, and she seemed confused as she landed in a heap alongside the russet woman. indra's gaze roved over her form, studying her body language for any betrayal of nuna's next move.

then the girl leapt agile and cleanly on the rock; indra squinted, ears back as she prepared for the girl to launch atop her. instead, nuna went for the tail -- a cheap victory for indra, who had suffered much to have lost such an important part of her body. the reminder was sharp as a tack thumbed through bare flesh..

a passing shade filled indra's face, a sour expression she was quick to stow away. she did not want to explain, nor rest on such a sore subject -- so, to distract the girl, she clambered forward and snapped like an alligator at the girl's hocks whilst she was studying her own ropy tail.
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
Messages In This Thread
RE: when everyday's like a war between the will to go on - by Indra - August 11, 2018, 05:12 PM