Dawnlark Plains I will be there like mercy; I will find you through it all
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian's muddy face lifted when he heard another howl. This time it wasn't the pretend howl from Andalusia. Maybe he had mistaken Aditya's howl for the one of Andalusia? Sebastian inhaled sharply. He hoped that was not the case. Yet, since the alpha called for him Sebastian was quick to get to his feet. He washed his face half in the river before trotting with a limp towards the border. The meaning of the message came to him now. Was a friend here to see him? Could it be?

Sebastian trotted to the border. He could distinguish Aditya, as he came closer he realized there was a female close to him. His heart skipped a beat and he froze into place. Her scent was different as he remembered. Was that why he couldn't find her? She seemed real but the last time he saw her she had not been real. Sebastian looked hesitant. He hadn't told his new pack about his hallucinations. That he had been battling a fierce infection. Sebastian stepped forward with a limp, his eyes cautious. He didn't want to have his heart broken again.

'You see her too?," he asked Aditya. Perhaps a weird question but for Sebastian, it was a very normal question after what he experienced. His nose was moving, taking in her scent. Andalusia. His mind screamed that it was real. He stepped closer, his head down low and his docked tail stiff. "Andalusia?," he asked softly as he was getting closer. He almost couldn't believe it. He stepped closer and let his nose boop her shoulder. As soon as he noticed it she was a solid form the male burst with enthusiasm! Whines came from his throat like a happy puppy. He tried to jump from side to side but his shoulder prevented him. Sebastian's docked tail went crazy. Clearly, the male was so happy to see her again. "You're real! You're real! I knew it!" Sebastian was so relieved he wasn't turning crazy after all. He wanted to jump her and give her all the kisses and cuddles.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I will be there like mercy; I will find you through it all - by Sebastian - August 03, 2018, 08:19 AM