Stone Circle Can't avoid me forever
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
When she stopped, his heart skipped a beat - but her gaze, it did not dare to meet his own, and it caused a flicker of sorrow to re-alight within his chest. After a few, almost painful seconds, she did turn. She turned and uttered his name in a similar way he had done to her own, in a way that gave him butterflies as though this was the first time they'd ever been within each other's presence. It was, however, drowned away at her whisper, her little plea of help, that was murmered so softly he wouldn't have blamed himself for missing it on the wind's pass. He frowned deeply, as though ashamed that he'd allowed these thoughts to swirl around in his love's head, a sorrowful wave of distress that he had not calmed, had not tamed. 

"No, no," The man's head shook, distraught. "I never hated you." No matter what she had done, no matter where she had gone, where she wanted to be or what she wanted to do, never could his heart hate her. Never could his mind hate her. Never could he hate her. It was impossible, and he refused to accept the possibility. Because it was wrong. "I hurt, I did - but I never hated you."
Messages In This Thread
Can't avoid me forever - by Illecebra - July 31, 2018, 07:06 PM
RE: Can't avoid me forever - by Mawk - August 01, 2018, 07:45 AM
RE: Can't avoid me forever - by Illecebra - August 01, 2018, 02:30 PM
RE: Can't avoid me forever - by Mawk - August 02, 2018, 03:02 PM
RE: Can't avoid me forever - by Illecebra - August 03, 2018, 09:22 AM
RE: Can't avoid me forever - by Mawk - August 15, 2018, 05:14 PM
RE: Can't avoid me forever - by Illecebra - August 16, 2018, 05:46 PM
RE: Can't avoid me forever - by Mawk - August 20, 2018, 12:41 PM