Mount Apikuni It always seems impossible until it’s done.
We all eat lies when our hearts are hungry...
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
That's fine! and yes! still 17/30

Elixir was surprised when Grezig was running at her and they collided. The blow sent Elixir on a fall again, for the last time this time. On the way down which felt like an eternity but in reality it was mere seconds, she realized just how inexperienced she was at this sparring. Though she was inexperienced she had hoped she made Grezig a little proud as she had been trying hard during the fight. Then... thud... she hit the ground again her rump first and then her side tumbled to the ground bringing her back to reality. 

"Well, you win." she said a little defeat in her voice. Slowly she brought herself back to her feet and then shook her pelt of the earth that was on it. "I hope we can do it again though. I think with practice I can be better." her eyes seemed to have lit up after saying this. With practice she had hoped one day maybe fight alongside of Grezig, it was like she was her roll model for sparring now. The wolfdog waited for her response.
[Image: galaxy-th.png]See the good [Image: galaxy-th.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: It always seems impossible until it’s done. - by Elixir - August 03, 2018, 08:16 PM