Mount Apikuni It always seems impossible until it’s done.
We all eat lies when our hearts are hungry...
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
Elixir was surprised she had tired out Grezig. As she spoke her tail couldn't help but to have a mind of its own and wag. The words weren't too critisizing they were actually constructive and nice. Though she was tired she would train by herself before the next time they spar, just to make sure she would remember the basics and try some new moves. She heard Grezig do a chuckle and it was her first time ever hearing the woman do something like that, especially in her presence. 

A smile appeared and Elixir nodded slightly. "Maybe you should work on your balance." she joked lightly but regretted it in an instant afraid that she would think she was being serious. Her face turned a bit fearful. "Yeah, I think I'll feel all the falls later. I'll for sure be resting a lot more than usual." she told Grezig. Her nightly routine of looking at the stars would have to wait just a night or two after this spar so she could get back to her 100% self.
[Image: galaxy-th.png]See the good [Image: galaxy-th.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: It always seems impossible until it’s done. - by Elixir - August 03, 2018, 08:33 PM