Northstar Vale If I didn't know any better I'd say this was a long time coming
☽ Nosferatu ☾
226 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
Corvus was somewhere in the middle of the pack as they traveled, lanky legs allowing for long, lazy strides. After trekking up another mountain, they came upon what looked like paradise. It was closed off and green all around with water sources and plenty of prey. Kavik announced that he and Liri were considering making this place their home. While the shadow couldn't be sure this place was the one just yet, he felt that it was looking good right now.

However, two strangers stood a distance away; one looked strikingly like a coyote―certainly not a full wolf―and she appeared nervous and clearly unconfident. The other woman was large and mostly off-white, glaring daggers at them not unlike the pack woman he fought a while back. Sniffing the air when the wind blew his way revealed that they were pack wolves, but from where? He narrowed his eyes in thought.

Kavik approached the wolfesses, and Corvus moved to be at the outside of their group closer to where they stood. A fight would be foolish―he knew they knew that―but there could be more where the two women came from nearby, and the mercenary could not suppress his tactical instincts. Still, he kept a relaxed posture and listened to how the conversation would go as well as their surroundings.
I cannot be killed by dogs. It takes a man to kill a monster.

Romanian | English
Messages In This Thread
RE: If I didn't know any better I'd say this was a long time coming - by Corvus - August 01, 2018, 02:16 PM