Northstar Vale If I didn't know any better I'd say this was a long time coming
☽ Nosferatu ☾
226 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
TL;DR: This post is a long-winded way of me saying Corvus watched what was goin' on and hoped it'd end well. :'^)

Corvus stayed put and would not move unless commanded to do so. The air was tense, and the others were reacting quite poorly. He saw no need for alarm―not yet―and returning bad attitudes would only escalate the situation. The odd mercenary was far from a diplomat, but even he knew this much.

The delicate coyote-like fae skittered off to summon the leaders after instruction from the larger woman, who was surely a higher-up. Liri summoned Grezig, who stepped up beside her. His ears strained to pick up on the conversation between the alphas and the remaining wolfess. He could tell she was displeased and probably had a bad attitude. She certainly had a lot to say right off the bat. Kavik responded in turn and appeared to be keeping his cool. Corvus couldn't be sure if it'd be enough; who knew what the alphas were like? He hoped they weren't too similar to this prickly female and that the two packs could work something out.

It wasn't traveling that bothered him but traveling so far with so many others―strangers, even. The nosferatu was ready for this pack to finally settle somewhere so that he'd be able to come and go from one set location as he pleased.
I cannot be killed by dogs. It takes a man to kill a monster.

Romanian | English
Messages In This Thread
RE: If I didn't know any better I'd say this was a long time coming - by Corvus - August 08, 2018, 10:57 AM