Northstar Vale If I didn't know any better I'd say this was a long time coming
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Long ass post!

She had kept her distance from the group and when they reached the Vale she chose the worst time to take a walk and explore. She roamed around for quite some time, noting for herself the scent of bear amongst various other prey, but the bear scent was enough to set her on edge.  She had begun her walk back to report this when she caught wind of two female scents, not belonging to the group she had begun to travel with. Alarmed she hurried back, arriving just in time to hear the larger female of the two strangers speak. The attitude being given to her new leaders made her bristle, but she  moved to her group and looked at each member, spotting Thorleif looking like he was about to go off on them if not for Kavik and Liri being nearby. she slowly walked over, ears flattened and lips curled over her fangs and a small chuff being given to grab his attention and warn the male who seemed to have no sense. "She sent for more wolves. This means that soon, we can be outnumbered. Keep yourself in control, you do not want to start a fight unless given command." her english was even better, getting the warning and attempt at common sense out short and direct.

Then she turned and moved to stand beside Corvus, the only member who she trusted at all and who had her respect besides Liri. The bear scent was still fresh in her mind and it struck her as odd that there would be such a fuss over hunting territory with a much larger more problematic predator around. Unable to help herself she waited for Kavik to finish and spoke up "If there are bears around, why would you want to hunt here? They must eat most of the prey and make ot dangerous. It makes no sense to me, are you sure you are not just trying to take charge where it isn't your place for the fun of it?" she spoke calmly and without any hint of her normal attitude in her voice but the jab was still there. If the woman wanted to be rude to a whole pack of wolves, then Minoro could give it back in return while also making a point. Somewhat hyppocritical since she had just scolded Thorleif for being defensive, but oh well.
Messages In This Thread
RE: If I didn't know any better I'd say this was a long time coming - by Minori - August 08, 2018, 09:15 PM