Northstar Vale If I didn't know any better I'd say this was a long time coming
29 Posts
Ooc — Romulus
Thorleif heard a voice deep in his mind.  It was so faint that he could barely hear it at all.  Every fiber of every muscle was set on a tripwire, able to go off at any second.  His heart was beating so fast it almost overpowered his sense of hearing.  But there it was again.  

"Keep yourself in control..."

There it was again!  He didn't know where it came from, and he couldn't look around since his entire body was coiled for the eventual explosion of energy.  Finally, it occurred to him.  It was his conscious speaking to him from outside his own body!  Thorleif gasped in surprise!

"...you do not want to start a fight unless given command."  The voice continued.

Thorleif had never had his own consciousness speak to himself so directly before, and was surpised that it had what seemed to be a bit of a femine quality to it.  

"Amazing", said Thorleif, completely in awe.

As he pondered over this newfound revelation, his body began to relax and his mind, whatever was left of it, slowly returned to it's natural state.  Soon, he was himself again.  All memories of unrepentant murderous rage forgotten in an instant.

He turned to Minori and exclaimed out loud, "Did you hear that?  My brain spoke to me!  Just now it did!"
Messages In This Thread
RE: If I didn't know any better I'd say this was a long time coming - by Thorleif - August 08, 2018, 11:42 PM