Northstar Vale If I didn't know any better I'd say this was a long time coming
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
Also last from me!

Wraen pointed out again this territory was inhabited by bears. Bears were not something Kavik wanted near his pack, especially while they were trying to settle in their new home. He didn't want the competition for prey or territory that would come with sharing the area with the much larger predators. 

It seemed neither Rannoch nor Wraen wanted this situation to escalate any further, made even more apparent by the fact they would let them rest here before moving on. He returned Liri's look, understanding that they would discuss it once the other wolves had left. Yes, thank you, Kavik said with a bow of his head. I'm glad we could come to an agreement that doesn't involve fighting, he added. 

Once the Sunspire wolves had left them, they could rest and discuss what their next move was. Kavik was ready to be settled, and he knew the rest of the pack had to be feeling the same way. Today had been stressful for everyone, but it would all be worth it when they finally found their home.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
RE: If I didn't know any better I'd say this was a long time coming - by RIP Kavik - August 13, 2018, 12:50 PM