Dragoncrest Cliffs poured myself a plate of chocolate milk
408 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
For the most part, Sequoia had stuck around her family. She hadn't done a whole lot of venturing outside of the den, but now that her balance was getting better and her eyesight sharper, she was more and more curious about the world outside. With the addition of language acquisition, Sequoia was growing up quicker than ever. Mother had started the process of weaning them off milk (something which Sequoia was doing quite well with), which meant more meat and other gnawing on various objects the wolf pup could get her teeth on.

Tonight, she had slipped outside the den and wandered a bit further than she had intended. After getting turned around a few times, she had started to get a little bit panicked. Her nose couldn't seem to point her in the right direction, and any traces of her parents' colors were faint at best. When Sequoia heard unfamiliar voices, she headed toward them cautiously. She knew, of course, that there were other wolves in the pack, but she didn't know them personally.

"He'o?" she half-greeted, half-asked. "I go' los." Her ears splayed bashfully, thinking it was pretty darn stupid of her to get herself lost like this.
No longer speaks Trigedasleng regularly.
Messages In This Thread
poured myself a plate of chocolate milk - by Bat - August 01, 2018, 03:19 PM
RE: poured myself a plate of chocolate milk - by Ephraim - August 01, 2018, 03:59 PM
RE: poured myself a plate of chocolate milk - by Bat - August 01, 2018, 06:45 PM
RE: poured myself a plate of chocolate milk - by Ephraim - August 01, 2018, 09:14 PM
RE: poured myself a plate of chocolate milk - by Bat - August 02, 2018, 09:31 AM
RE: poured myself a plate of chocolate milk - by Sequoia - August 02, 2018, 10:39 AM
RE: poured myself a plate of chocolate milk - by Ephraim - August 02, 2018, 09:51 PM
RE: poured myself a plate of chocolate milk - by Bat - August 06, 2018, 07:55 PM
RE: poured myself a plate of chocolate milk - by Sequoia - August 16, 2018, 03:37 PM
RE: poured myself a plate of chocolate milk - by Bat - August 28, 2018, 09:58 AM
RE: poured myself a plate of chocolate milk - by Sequoia - September 01, 2018, 02:41 PM
RE: poured myself a plate of chocolate milk - by Bat - September 05, 2018, 06:28 PM
RE: poured myself a plate of chocolate milk - by Sequoia - September 18, 2018, 05:32 PM
RE: poured myself a plate of chocolate milk - by Bat - September 19, 2018, 11:34 AM
RE: poured myself a plate of chocolate milk - by Sequoia - September 19, 2018, 12:06 PM