Dragoncrest Cliffs poured myself a plate of chocolate milk
408 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
My reading comprehensions skills have really gone downhill... I didn't even realize there were a bunch of bats around. :}

Not two seconds after the words had poured from her mouth, some kind of flying critter nearly crashed directly into Seq's head. She yelped, flattening herself to the ground for a split second, then cautiously looking up at the two other wolves. She couldn't tell if they were annoyed or scared, but Sequoia knew which of those she was. (It was the latter.)

The one with proportionally-sized ears asked where she'd come from, and Sequoia swallowed, eyes still on the sky and waiting for another one to attack her. That's what they were doing, right? Attacking? Had they somehow become angry with these two wolves for disturbing them?

As for the question... it was left unanswered because one of the flying things crash-landed in the middle of the triangle and flopped about. Seq's first reaction was to hop back a step, worried that it might bounce right back up and attack her. But when it continued to flop about, she moved forward with caution, inching forward with stilted steps. Her homeward bound quest was forgotten for the time being. This mystery was far more intriguing.
No longer speaks Trigedasleng regularly.
Messages In This Thread
poured myself a plate of chocolate milk - by Bat - August 01, 2018, 03:19 PM
RE: poured myself a plate of chocolate milk - by Ephraim - August 01, 2018, 03:59 PM
RE: poured myself a plate of chocolate milk - by Bat - August 01, 2018, 06:45 PM
RE: poured myself a plate of chocolate milk - by Ephraim - August 01, 2018, 09:14 PM
RE: poured myself a plate of chocolate milk - by Bat - August 02, 2018, 09:31 AM
RE: poured myself a plate of chocolate milk - by Sequoia - August 02, 2018, 10:39 AM
RE: poured myself a plate of chocolate milk - by Ephraim - August 02, 2018, 09:51 PM
RE: poured myself a plate of chocolate milk - by Bat - August 06, 2018, 07:55 PM
RE: poured myself a plate of chocolate milk - by Sequoia - August 16, 2018, 03:37 PM
RE: poured myself a plate of chocolate milk - by Bat - August 28, 2018, 09:58 AM
RE: poured myself a plate of chocolate milk - by Sequoia - September 01, 2018, 02:41 PM
RE: poured myself a plate of chocolate milk - by Bat - September 05, 2018, 06:28 PM
RE: poured myself a plate of chocolate milk - by Sequoia - September 18, 2018, 05:32 PM
RE: poured myself a plate of chocolate milk - by Bat - September 19, 2018, 11:34 AM
RE: poured myself a plate of chocolate milk - by Sequoia - September 19, 2018, 12:06 PM