The Sunspire I'm a creeper in a bathroom 'cause my buddy kinda left me alone
55 Posts
Ooc —
No one could fault Hyacinth for not knowing Wisp and all her particulars. What the medicine woman did was exactly what any adult wolf would do to comfort any pup, only Wisp wasn't your average pup. Although being scooped up did serve to distract her from the pain in her leg for just long enough to open her teary eyes, it elicited more negativity in the child who didn't like to be cuddled or held than anything.

Screeching with displeasure, Wisp extended her good leg, planted her foot on Hyacinth's nose, and pushed with all her might. It was measly at best but served to communicate how she felt about being held, especially by someone unfamiliar. It was all too overwhelming for her, but luckily the wolf had also chosen to hum. Just like Rere, thought Wisp, and it was this that calmed her enough that she might be carried without fussing too much. She continued to try to push Hyacinth's head away, but her shrieking had died down to a blubbering sob and her eyes told a tale of pained confusion rather than outright fear.
THREADS: 5/5
Messages In This Thread