The Sunspire I'm a creeper in a bathroom 'cause my buddy kinda left me alone
147 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Inside her head was a tirade of panicked curses and very unladylike things but outwardly when the small girl pushed her away she simply looked surprised and mortified that what she had done was wrong. Maybe I'm not meant to be a healer she thought. Every time she seemed to try and help out she messed up somehow and it wasn't even like she was a young girl who had an excuse to be so dumb.

Seeing that something she did had calmed Wisp down at least a little bit, she took the opportunity and gripped the back of her scruff. Quickly but carefully so she didn't jostle the pup around too much, she scampered up the hill and onto stable ground. She then set Wisp down and sent up a call for @Rannoch or @Seabreeze, or just someone who had puppy experience and could help her calm the poor baby down. "My name is Hyacinth, my momma named me after a really pretty flower. See my eyes?" she crouched down, widening her pretty purple- blue eyes so that the child could gaze into them. She hoped that maybe distracting the little one would further calm her down. "That's the color of the flower i was named for. Your daddy is a friend of mine, he's had me check on you since you were a teeny little thing" she said stretching the truth just a bit. She wouldn't say Rannoch was a friend exactly quite yet but he did seem to like her and she liked him. As for the check ups, that was fairly true. She had been over to check on Wisp and her siblings ever since they were born.
~Always down for Healing threads~

medic specialty: 4/10
Messages In This Thread