Chimera Fields We found to our surprise that he was not fearsome
so lay your hands across
my beating heart, love
938 Posts
Ooc — Rhys
Ranger
She murmured softly a word or two, his head left to cant in silent questioning; he wondered if she was deliberating his offer to come along. Though uncertain if she is or isn't or even if he understands, he is patient. It would not have phased him to be rebuked here, but it would have been better than the inevitable abandonment of followers to come with the turn of the season.

A smile bloomed thinly along his features as she reached her decision, the probing touch of her nose to him a reassurement that perhaps he was right to offer. "I'm glad," he said, finding a bit of charm to shine as he passed by her and her feathery companion to lead the way.

He found a conversational, easy tone to elaborate to her: "I'm afraid it isn't much of a pack now, but it is my hope it will grow. There's no shortage of food and we aren't troubled by much of anyone. Plenty of safety and shelter and plenty of stories and secrets in that old wood to find too," he trailed, a careful glance back to gauge her reaction—would it intrigue her too?
Messages In This Thread
RE: We found to our surprise that he was not fearsome - by Dirge - September 09, 2018, 03:21 AM