Stone Circle Droplets of yes and no, in an ocean of maybe
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
Greyback was happy to hear the young wolf explain her increase in responsibilities around the pack, not that Steph was lazy, but he knew Valette could use all the help she could get. Especially since Stark was so sick and not able to attend to his duties. He made a mental note to go talk to her about Stark's condition later on.

"I told her I'd like to work my way up to Beta, "

Beta? Greyback looked down at Steph with a surprised expression, his eyes wide. Well, that unexpected. He never would of assumed that she would take after he mother. Steph seemed quiet and reserved, but perhaps in the future she would come out of that shell.

He smiled warmly down at her after a few seconds. If that is what she desired then who was he to deny her. "That's wonderful!" He exclaimed. "You will become a fine young Beta. Will your mother be training you?"

Messages In This Thread
Droplets of yes and no, in an ocean of maybe - by Steph - August 05, 2018, 08:35 AM
RE: Droplets of yes and no, in an ocean of maybe - by Greyback - August 10, 2018, 10:25 AM
RE: Droplets of yes and no, in an ocean of maybe - by Steph - September 08, 2018, 10:58 AM
RE: Droplets of yes and no, in an ocean of maybe - by Steph - September 17, 2018, 07:25 AM