Stone Circle Droplets of yes and no, in an ocean of maybe
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
Greyback felt guilty when Steph looked to the side, and not at him. Had his reaction hurt her so much? He stared openly at her, but kept his smile. He knew it was sometimes hard for youngsters to let go of their pain. In time perhaps Steph would forgive him, he could wait.

"Will you help me?"
Greyback was shocked once more by her words, but kept it under his smiling facade, not wanting to upset her more. Help her? He didn't know the first thing about being a Beta

"Mom wants me to take on a second trade. Namely, counselor, But... I feel my social skills have gotten off kilter"

Oh, that's what she meant. Greyback turned his head at that. He, too was trying to aim for the same trade, namely advisor, but had yet to acquire it since there were no other counselors within the pack. Was it even allowed for him to help her when he didn't have one himself? He pressed his tongue to his cheek and hummed. "Of course. I would gladly help you if you wanted, but... I have yet to acquire my Counselor trade as well. Am I allowed to help you despite having it?"

Though he had been around for a while, the male had yet to really dig into the ways of trades and specialties. It was all very new to him.

Messages In This Thread
Droplets of yes and no, in an ocean of maybe - by Steph - August 05, 2018, 08:35 AM
RE: Droplets of yes and no, in an ocean of maybe - by Greyback - August 14, 2018, 10:08 AM
RE: Droplets of yes and no, in an ocean of maybe - by Steph - September 08, 2018, 10:58 AM
RE: Droplets of yes and no, in an ocean of maybe - by Steph - September 17, 2018, 07:25 AM