Stone Circle Droplets of yes and no, in an ocean of maybe
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
"I don't see why not, I don't help getting the trade, per se, I need help... Socializing."

Socializing? Greyback tipped his head to the side as Steph spoke. He knew she was rather quiet, but he didn't think she really needed much help with talking to others. Regardless, he couldn't turn her down since she asked. "Of course, Miss Steph, though I'll need to know what specifically you want to work on. Is it diplomatic talk? Formalities?" He continued forwards with their patrol, hoping she would follow him.

"I really don't think you need help with socializing among wolves your age...After all, I find our conversations quite pleasing," He looked over his shoulder to give a wink before turning back.

Messages In This Thread
Droplets of yes and no, in an ocean of maybe - by Steph - August 05, 2018, 08:35 AM
RE: Droplets of yes and no, in an ocean of maybe - by Greyback - August 15, 2018, 06:17 PM
RE: Droplets of yes and no, in an ocean of maybe - by Steph - September 08, 2018, 10:58 AM
RE: Droplets of yes and no, in an ocean of maybe - by Steph - September 17, 2018, 07:25 AM