Broken Boulder the first time ever i saw your face
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Her stomach flipped as she heard Alarian's voice and found that her internal desire had, amazingly, come true. Lily turned to face him, an awkward smile coming to her face. She didn't quite know how to act around him, anymore; so much had changed. They were lightyears away from the wolves they had been upon their first meeting.

But however different they had turned out, they were still friends. They would always be friends.

"Hallo, Ali," she responded. Her voice was not the chirp it once was, but it was friendly, nonetheless, and only a little tremulous. "Well, I. . ." What a question. How to answer that honestly but not turn this meeting into a pity party? She sucked in a breath, momentarily frozen in place.

"Vilkas is gone," Lily blurted, mouth twisting as a bolt of pain ran through her. She looked away, trying to ignore the tears stinging the corners of her eyes. "His scent left the territory; I haven't seen him in days. I think. . .I think he just left. I dunno why." She glanced back at Alarian, looking at his ragged face, the healing wounds. "How are you?"
Messages In This Thread
the first time ever i saw your face - by Lily - August 06, 2018, 12:30 AM
RE: the first time ever i saw your face - by Alarian - August 06, 2018, 12:57 AM
RE: the first time ever i saw your face - by Lily - August 13, 2018, 12:45 AM
RE: the first time ever i saw your face - by Alarian - August 23, 2018, 11:43 PM
RE: the first time ever i saw your face - by Lily - August 26, 2018, 01:29 PM
RE: the first time ever i saw your face - by Alarian - September 07, 2018, 03:48 PM
RE: the first time ever i saw your face - by Lily - September 11, 2018, 10:02 PM
RE: the first time ever i saw your face - by Alarian - September 12, 2018, 12:12 PM
RE: the first time ever i saw your face - by Lily - September 13, 2018, 09:16 PM