Stone Circle Distract me
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
Greyback's eyes followed Valette's. He watched silently as she took in the land in front of them, wondering what he meant. He was curious to what she would say, but it came to no surprise when she did.

"I see the plains of Easthollow with our bison herd. But also the beautiful purple mountains in the distance."

The man gave her a small nod as her emerald eyes turned to him. "That is correct, Lady Valette, but there is more," He lifted his nose higher; letting the smells of the land envelop him. He tried to think of how he phrased his next words to his friend. "The mountains do not break to the wind, and the sky does not change for a single individual. The streams will always run south...," He turned to her "These are facts,"

Greyback knew the challenges and heartache she faced as he, too, had been there. With the loss of Venicy he found himself unable to move forward for the longest of time. And when he did, there was always doubt. He faced the same fear of losing his mate when she was sick, and there was no doubt in his mind that Valette felt the same. "I understand your pain- I really do." He paused for a few seconds, letting the weight of his words sink in. "But... You are strong, you are capable, you will get through this. These are facts." He gave her a sad smile, his ears pulled down slightly.

"I pray for not only Stark's health, but yours as well." He knew the words he spoke to her were cheesy, but sometimes that's what others need to hear. "You have your friends behind you, the pack. You will never be without love and support, Lady Valette."

Messages In This Thread
Distract me - by RIP Valette - August 06, 2018, 10:24 AM
RE: Distract me - by Greyback - August 06, 2018, 12:42 PM
RE: Distract me - by RIP Valette - August 06, 2018, 01:33 PM
RE: Distract me - by Greyback - August 07, 2018, 11:01 AM
RE: Distract me - by RIP Valette - August 09, 2018, 03:04 PM
RE: Distract me - by Greyback - August 14, 2018, 09:35 AM
RE: Distract me - by RIP Valette - August 14, 2018, 10:22 AM
RE: Distract me - by Greyback - August 14, 2018, 11:34 AM
RE: Distract me - by RIP Valette - August 14, 2018, 12:39 PM
RE: Distract me - by Greyback - August 14, 2018, 03:19 PM
RE: Distract me - by RIP Valette - August 16, 2018, 07:44 AM