Mount Apikuni The sun loved the moon so much he died every night to let her breathe.
We all eat lies when our hearts are hungry...
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
Elixir saw that he was maybe having a hard time telling her about his problems. She felt a little bad if she was making him do something that he didn’t want to. “You don’t have to share, I just felt like I could help though I know Liri can take care of you but it’s good to talk to someone new once in a while.... like to have a different look on it?” She offered to let him know he had a choice and didn’t have to tell her.

When he did tell her she nodded and listened carefully. She understood that as Alpha you have many responsibilities and worries which could become harmful to ones health if not taken into consideration. “Well... I understand that being Alpha can be overwhelming at times. Well all the time probably. If you’re not careful though not getting enough sleep or bottling up some of your stress can be harmful to your health. “ she informed him. She knew first hand that stress could harm your health, being cooped up in the barn was enough stress and she had lost hair and almost went insane while in there. The wolfdog had more than enough experience to give him some pointers of how to relieve his stress and get more sleep.
[Image: galaxy-th.png]See the good [Image: galaxy-th.png]