Blacktail Deer Plateau "I will not sit from the sidelines."
We all eat lies when our hearts are hungry...
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
Elixir had been drinking sweet water from the stream when she heard a familiar howl echo in the air. Her ears perked as she swallowed her last mouth full. It seemed that she was calling for someone and so the wolfdog thought it would be a good idea to help her Alpha since she had nothing better to do.

The ebony female padded toward the sound of the howl at a fast pace. She neared the flatlands and saw Liri next to a kill, excitedly she started running. When she neared her Alpha she slowed her pace to a walk and dipped her head for a moment and then looked at her. “Good morning Liri. You called? “ she said with a small smile. The morning had been quiet for  Elixir until she had called. She was grateful to be of use as she was becoming bored not doing anything yet around the place.
[Image: galaxy-th.png]See the good [Image: galaxy-th.png]
Messages In This Thread
"I will not sit from the sidelines." - by Síff - August 14, 2018, 09:18 AM
RE: "I will not sit from the sidelines." - by Elixir - August 14, 2018, 11:58 AM
RE: "I will not sit from the sidelines." - by Síff - August 14, 2018, 12:06 PM
RE: "I will not sit from the sidelines." - by Elixir - August 14, 2018, 12:15 PM
RE: "I will not sit from the sidelines." - by Síff - August 14, 2018, 12:38 PM
RE: "I will not sit from the sidelines." - by RIP Grezig - August 14, 2018, 12:49 PM
RE: "I will not sit from the sidelines." - by Elixir - August 14, 2018, 12:52 PM
RE: "I will not sit from the sidelines." - by RIP Kavik - August 15, 2018, 11:22 AM
RE: "I will not sit from the sidelines." - by Síff - August 17, 2018, 08:40 AM
RE: "I will not sit from the sidelines." - by Thorleif - August 22, 2018, 09:35 PM