Blacktail Deer Plateau "I will not sit from the sidelines."
We all eat lies when our hearts are hungry...
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
Elixir glanced at the kill when Liri showed her, it was nice and big. Her mouth watered at the sight of the blood and the thought of food today. “Nice catch!” She said excitedly as she took a few steps toward it. Her tummy rumbled and she shook her pelt so that she would be the only one to hear it. 

The wolfdog nodded, “I’ll be glad to help you get it up there! Everyone will be excited. “ her voice was excited for the kill but also for Liri. The wolfdog stepped forward to grab the neck of the deer. Her fiery eyes caught sight of Liri’s gaze and she nodded with the doe inside of her mouth. It was best they stay together if something were to come at them two was better than splitting up and taking it on by yourself.

Her jaws were locked tight as she began to drag it with Liri. With the both of them dragging it felt easier than if it was just Elixir or just Liri.
[Image: galaxy-th.png]See the good [Image: galaxy-th.png]
Messages In This Thread
"I will not sit from the sidelines." - by Síff - August 14, 2018, 09:18 AM
RE: "I will not sit from the sidelines." - by Elixir - August 14, 2018, 11:58 AM
RE: "I will not sit from the sidelines." - by Síff - August 14, 2018, 12:06 PM
RE: "I will not sit from the sidelines." - by Elixir - August 14, 2018, 12:15 PM
RE: "I will not sit from the sidelines." - by Síff - August 14, 2018, 12:38 PM
RE: "I will not sit from the sidelines." - by RIP Grezig - August 14, 2018, 12:49 PM
RE: "I will not sit from the sidelines." - by Elixir - August 14, 2018, 12:52 PM
RE: "I will not sit from the sidelines." - by RIP Kavik - August 15, 2018, 11:22 AM
RE: "I will not sit from the sidelines." - by Síff - August 17, 2018, 08:40 AM
RE: "I will not sit from the sidelines." - by Thorleif - August 22, 2018, 09:35 PM