Serpent Lake i can feel a kick down in my soul
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
water dripped from her muzzle- shimmery droplets cascading down to cling at the pale fur of her chest as her salmon tongue slipped from the confines of her jaws and disturbed any water the had been residing on her muzzle. not once did she let her gaze flick from her company, wide orbs of total darkness clashing with those shards of ice. so different and yet...similar, both colour's expressing a coldness that you'd be wary of drowning in. her tongue would slip back into the confines of her mouth, jaws shutting with a satisfying snap as pearly fangs met.

the more she gazed at him the more familiar he seemed but she knew already that she'd never met this exact wolf, his presence simply brought back painful memories that she'd struggled so hard to lock away however aside from the slight clenching of her jaw no such thoughts were visible on the outside as her expression remained aloof. she'd be quick to deny should one ever ask but she was almost drawn to the brute. there was a silent deadliness to him and she found it almost bitterly amusing how things you would've thought had no affect on you from your past would come to taunt you on the oddest of occassions. 

her gaze would simply harden at this realization, pushing her further into the confines of her mind in a subconcious act of defence. the breeze picked up slightly, tugging hopefully at the tips of her thick pelt as her head would tilt ever so slightly to the side. an almost lazed coolness had made itself at home upon her outer self as she'd take a few soft steps closer to the man- tail swishing slowly behind her as she'd once again stop, the space between them still there but considerably smaller than before. eventually she'd arch a brow as she allowed the silence to break "i've been told i've good looks before but i must say this is time first time i've left a brute quite so speechless" although the words suggested a teasing manner, her voice despite being soft as ever, had an icy tone to it and her wide eyes offered no warmth as she continued to watch.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - August 15, 2018, 10:05 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Tundra - August 15, 2018, 03:00 PM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - August 20, 2018, 09:27 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Tundra - August 23, 2018, 05:59 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - August 23, 2018, 07:23 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Tundra - August 23, 2018, 07:19 PM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - September 16, 2018, 12:16 PM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Tundra - September 29, 2018, 06:43 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - September 29, 2018, 08:21 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Tundra - September 29, 2018, 04:45 PM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - September 30, 2018, 11:54 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Tundra - October 05, 2018, 12:22 PM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - October 08, 2018, 07:13 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Tundra - October 13, 2018, 08:06 PM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - November 04, 2018, 08:11 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Tundra - November 04, 2018, 10:52 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - November 21, 2018, 03:12 PM