Broken Boulder things have changed for me, and that's okay
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Times were different for Lily, and not for the better. Vilkas was gone. Other friends of hers had left for other ventures. Alarian was wrapped up in his new relationship with Delight. And she found herself tethered to the Sanctuary, tending to this and that, when all she wanted to do was seek out her lovers. Especially Barracuda, who stuck in her mind like food in the teeth.

She couldn't stop thinking of him--and she wanted to. She wanted to care more that Vilkas had vanished, but instead she found herself dreaming of the dark man with spiderlike legs, wrapped round her. Tighter and tighter, until. . .

In her misery, the blackbird stumbled upon one of the newcomers from the south, gathering herbs. Lily mustered enough happiness she held in reserve, very deep down, to flash the pale woman a smile, padding up to settle beside her. She didn't know much about plants, but she should at least offer to help. At the very least, she should try to make another friend--even if this friend left, like the rest of them had.

"Hallo," Lily said quietly, the chirp in her voice long gone. "I don't believe we've had a chance to meet, yet. I'm Lily."
Messages In This Thread
RE: things have changed for me, and that's okay - by Lily - August 19, 2018, 12:36 AM
RE: things have changed for me, and that's okay - by Lily - August 23, 2018, 03:03 PM
RE: things have changed for me, and that's okay - by Lily - September 05, 2018, 11:04 PM
RE: things have changed for me, and that's okay - by Lily - September 13, 2018, 09:22 PM
RE: things have changed for me, and that's okay - by Lily - September 22, 2018, 08:47 PM