Broken Boulder things have changed for me, and that's okay
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
"Blind leading the blind, then," Lily remarked softly, with a small chuckle. She nodded, settling in along Seabreeze and beginning to shift around the leaves. It was very peaceful, and smelled quite lovely. She could see why wolves like Zamael and Alarian spent so much time with the plants--there was a quieting air about this that brought her some measure of solace.

She nodded once more at the woman's question, glancing over at her with a gentle smile. "I do, yeah," she responded. "Yours are very cute--I've seen them around, here and there." It seemed a complicated family relationship, and she almost pried--but from what she had gathered, it might be a sore spot. It didn't matter where the children's father was: he wasn't here, and that was that.

"So if you're not really one for plants," Lily continued, "then what do you like to do?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: things have changed for me, and that's okay - by Lily - August 19, 2018, 12:36 AM
RE: things have changed for me, and that's okay - by Lily - August 23, 2018, 03:03 PM
RE: things have changed for me, and that's okay - by Lily - September 05, 2018, 11:04 PM
RE: things have changed for me, and that's okay - by Lily - September 13, 2018, 09:22 PM
RE: things have changed for me, and that's okay - by Lily - September 22, 2018, 08:47 PM