Broken Boulder things have changed for me, and that's okay
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
The compliment rolled over her like a gust of warm, summer wind, and she closed her eyes for a moment, touched. When she popped them open again, she knew they must be glowing. "Thank you," she replied, a delighted giggle in her throat. "That's very kind of you to say. Your. . .aura. . .is very welcoming, too."

Aura. It was the kind of word her mother would use. Seabreeze reminded her a lot of Mum.

Lily's face twisted into sorrow as she told her story, shaking her head in dismay as the tragedies were recounted. "I'm so sorry," she responded after Seabreeze had finished, frowning. "That's awful. No parent should have to lose their baby." She touched her slender dark nose to the pale shoulder, pulling back after a moment of silent comfort. "I'm glad you're all here with us, now."
Messages In This Thread
RE: things have changed for me, and that's okay - by Lily - August 19, 2018, 12:36 AM
RE: things have changed for me, and that's okay - by Lily - August 23, 2018, 03:03 PM
RE: things have changed for me, and that's okay - by Lily - September 05, 2018, 11:04 PM
RE: things have changed for me, and that's okay - by Lily - September 13, 2018, 09:22 PM
RE: things have changed for me, and that's okay - by Lily - September 22, 2018, 08:47 PM