Hoshor Plains there's a buzz down in my bones
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
upon hearing the other’s response she would simply dip her head- making an effort to shove what she could only hope would look like appreciation into dark orbs. her keen gaze would follow the earthen fae’s movements as she sat, surprised at how much at ease she seemed to be in the presence of a random lone wolf she’d never met. perhaps not everyone presumed every wolf met was a threat until proven otherwise. it was a foreign thought to the ghostly woman and she’d tilt her head to the side as the other would even go on to explain where she’d come from without even needing to be prompted.

ah, a pack. that would certainly explain the uneasy glancing back earlier then. she would lean back on her own haunches although not fully allowing herself to rest- ears remaining perked atop her crown as she listened attentively. blacktail deer plateau, she would store the name and location carefully- not wanting to lose any information that could come in handy in the future. a slight hint of bemusement would ghost her features as once again the other would glance back over her shoulder at her distant home.

when she looked back and asked who she was, tundra would lift pale shoulders in a slight shrug. “no one of interest” she’d murmur. she’d glance off into the distant for a few moments, inhaling the cooling air before exhaling slowly and glancing back at her company. “I’m new here” she’d elaborate “just been getting a feel for the area and all that” a few more moments of silence and then “why travel so far from your pack? correct me if i’m wrong but you seem unhappy to be so far” it was a rare sight to see, tundra asking a question that left for more conversation but alas her mind had commanded it and she had obeyed. personally being quite the wanderer herself this seemed awfully close to be quite so stressed but she supposed everyone was wired differently like that.

[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
there's a buzz down in my bones - by Tundra - August 18, 2018, 12:04 PM
RE: there's a buzz down in my bones - by RIP Grezig - August 19, 2018, 12:47 PM
RE: there's a buzz down in my bones - by Tundra - August 22, 2018, 06:11 PM
RE: there's a buzz down in my bones - by RIP Grezig - August 25, 2018, 09:41 AM
RE: there's a buzz down in my bones - by Tundra - August 26, 2018, 06:22 AM
RE: there's a buzz down in my bones - by RIP Grezig - August 27, 2018, 02:23 PM