Moonspear but i took careful aim, and i made no sound
232 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Yami had been pleasantly surprised to wake up and discover she had survived the quill removal. Well, for like, a minute. Once the pain began to reclaim her awareness, the pleasantness of being alive had faded a bit. She'd attempted to sleep more in hopes of just skipping the whole lying around in misery while she recovered thing, but her siblings seemed to have other plans for her. Arcturus appeared just as she'd begun to doze again that afternoon, dropping a whole damn mess of crap in front of her before giving her a hopeful, anxious look.

Her brothers were so weird...

"What's this for?" she queried as she rolled slowly to her belly, wincing as her wound gave protest. Yami shut her eyes against it for a minute before looking closer at the trinkets, her head tilting. The pinecone was whatever. The stone was kind of pretty, but it was the bone that stole her attention. She blinked at it for a moment before looking anxiously at her brother's dark face. "Is that one of the quills?" she asked, leaning back away from it as though it might leap at her of its own accord and bury itself in her face.
Messages In This Thread
but i took careful aim, and i made no sound - by Arcturus - August 22, 2018, 07:49 PM
RE: but i took careful aim, and i made no sound - by Yami - August 29, 2018, 02:20 PM
RE: but i took careful aim, and i made no sound - by Arcturus - September 02, 2018, 01:36 PM
RE: but i took careful aim, and i made no sound - by Arcturus - September 18, 2018, 07:00 PM
RE: but i took careful aim, and i made no sound - by Arcturus - September 22, 2018, 09:16 PM
RE: but i took careful aim, and i made no sound - by Yami - September 18, 2018, 08:45 AM
RE: but i took careful aim, and i made no sound - by Yami - September 21, 2018, 06:11 PM
RE: but i took careful aim, and i made no sound - by Yami - September 25, 2018, 06:24 PM