Big Salmon Lake Can I get a connection?
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
She was so concentrated on her task and the pain of her wound, that she didn't even hear the male approach. His words made her jump before she realized it was him. Cadwalader, she said with a relieved sigh, glad to be in the presence of someone she knew. Um, well, I sort of accidentally surprised a lynx and was met with its claws in response, she said, a sheepish expression crossing her face. She realized how stupid she sounded right now. She had a bad habit of not always being aware of her surroundings; it was high time it caught up to her and taught her a lesson. Of course, the situation could have been a lot worse, but she was still left with a decent wound that would get infected if not addressed. 

It's not too bad, she lied, glancing down at her lacerated shoulder. Her adrenaline had long worn off, and the gashes were starting to throb. She tried to ignore it and focus on the more important task of how to apply these herbs to the hard-to-reach spot. She looked back to the golden male then, wondering if she could enlist his help. She was torn between asking him and just figuring it out for herself. How weird would it be? 'Hey, we barely know each other, but will you chew these herbs and put them on my wound?' He seemed like a nice a guy and had already offered her a place to stay for the winter, so maybe he wouldn't think it so weird to help her with this; or maybe he would, but she would never know if she didn't ask. I have...a weird question, she finally said with strained smile.
Messages In This Thread
Can I get a connection? - by Speedy - August 23, 2018, 01:30 PM
RE: Can I get a connection? - by Llewellyn - August 26, 2018, 12:36 AM
RE: Can I get a connection? - by Speedy - August 27, 2018, 11:52 PM
RE: Can I get a connection? - by Llewellyn - September 03, 2018, 01:27 PM
RE: Can I get a connection? - by Speedy - September 04, 2018, 11:32 PM
RE: Can I get a connection? - by Llewellyn - September 10, 2018, 12:28 AM
RE: Can I get a connection? - by Speedy - September 12, 2018, 03:32 AM
RE: Can I get a connection? - by Llewellyn - September 15, 2018, 01:43 PM
RE: Can I get a connection? - by Speedy - September 17, 2018, 10:38 AM
RE: Can I get a connection? - by Llewellyn - September 18, 2018, 06:36 PM
RE: Can I get a connection? - by Speedy - September 18, 2018, 10:41 PM