Big Salmon Lake Can I get a connection?
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
Although it was brief, she did not miss the disappointment that crossed his face when she answered his question. She wasn't surprised to see the expression there. His concerns were valid, but she still had some time. She sighed when he mentioned the approaching winter weather. She had noticed the days getting colder and colder, her southern coat not offering much in the way of warmth. I know winter is close, but I still have a little time before I have to make a decision, she replied. The concept of snow was not very appealing to her, and the thought of being caught in it was pretty unpleasant. Well, she assumed it would be. She had actually never even seen real snow before. It sounded wet and cold, which were two of her least favorite things.

He once again offered her safe harbor for the winter. She followed his cerulean gaze to the mountains in the distance as he talked about the pack he had joined. It was only then that she realized his scent was mixed with the scents of other wolves that she assumed were packmates. That's very nice of you to offer, she replied with a warm smile. She would like to get to know him more and try and meet the wolf inside the walls he so clearly had up. She suspected it would take a while to really get to know him, so it would give her something to look forward to while she was stuck in a pack for a few months, assuming he let her in at all. It sounds like a nice place, she added a moment later. Maybe I will make my way there soon. she said. I plan on making you my friend, though, so I hope you're prepared for that, she informed him with a shy, teasing smile. She was stubborn, too, so she had every intention of doing exactly what she promised should she end up joining his pack.
Messages In This Thread
Can I get a connection? - by Speedy - August 23, 2018, 01:30 PM
RE: Can I get a connection? - by Llewellyn - August 26, 2018, 12:36 AM
RE: Can I get a connection? - by Speedy - August 27, 2018, 11:52 PM
RE: Can I get a connection? - by Llewellyn - September 03, 2018, 01:27 PM
RE: Can I get a connection? - by Speedy - September 04, 2018, 11:32 PM
RE: Can I get a connection? - by Llewellyn - September 10, 2018, 12:28 AM
RE: Can I get a connection? - by Speedy - September 12, 2018, 03:32 AM
RE: Can I get a connection? - by Llewellyn - September 15, 2018, 01:43 PM
RE: Can I get a connection? - by Speedy - September 17, 2018, 10:38 AM
RE: Can I get a connection? - by Llewellyn - September 18, 2018, 06:36 PM
RE: Can I get a connection? - by Speedy - September 18, 2018, 10:41 PM