Wapun Meadow when I knew love's perfect ache
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
Twitching his ear to the sound of rustling cattails, Greyback looked from his spot on an overhanging river rock. He had come to the stream earlier to satisfy his thirst, and normally would of taken his fill and left, but the overbearing heat on his long coat had left him tired and in need of rest. He would travel back when the sun was lower. After all, Morningside and Bearclaw valley were allies, surely there wouldn't be a problem if he explained the situation.

Easthollow had been without water for a few days now, and while they were working on uncovering the problem, many had to travel outside the border for a drink.

He watched silently as the unknown female drank from the stream, his eyes scanning her coat. His brows furrowed as he noticed the burns along her, and the ash stuck to her fur. It was evident there had been a fire, but the state of the Morningside wolf left the man feeling anxious about the rest of the pack.

Sitting upwards, he looked at her and slowly slid off the rock to stand in the water below. "You're hurt-" He stated, moving closer with his head down. He didn't want the the wolf to feel threatened or scared.

Messages In This Thread
when I knew love's perfect ache - by Dawn - August 28, 2018, 12:40 PM
RE: when I knew love's perfect ache - by Greyback - August 28, 2018, 12:53 PM
RE: when I knew love's perfect ache - by Dawn - August 28, 2018, 01:07 PM
RE: when I knew love's perfect ache - by Greyback - August 30, 2018, 11:23 AM