Blacktail Deer Plateau "It is our choices that show us who we really are"
856 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Master Ambassador
Advisor
Coach
Although the inky male's appearance was far from sudden, he strode forward with such a sense of purpose that Rue felt herself tense at his entrance. After Rue realized that his gaze was set on Liri rather then herself, she silently released the breath she had been holding. She watched their loving exchange, gaze softening. They reminded her of her parents, just a bit. 

Hello Kavik. I'm Ruenna. Her voice emerged in her usual quiet tone, though her eyes held the male's with enough curious intensity to make it clear that she was not a timid wolf. She dropped her gaze deferentially after observing the male as long as could be considered polite, especially with their status difference in mind. 

After the male asked his question, Rue felt the fleeting desire to look to Liri for reassurance, as a child might before answering an adult's inquiries. Of all the silly urges.. Rue swallowed, keeping her eyes decidely away from Liri. Instead, she flicked her gaze back up to Kavik in order to answer his question. 

The life of a lone wolf doesn't suit me, I'm afraid. It was an honest statement, but it didn't exactly answer the man's question, did it? Rue took a breath and tried again. I'd love nothing more than to settle down, but I know so little about the area. Liri offered to introduce me, so I might learn a little more about life here and.. How to put it exactly? ..And whether I might be a good fit for your pack. 
Messages In This Thread
RE: "It is our choices that show us who we really are" - by Ruenna - September 04, 2018, 10:59 AM