Heron Lake Plateau smiling in photos without any reason with people that i'll never know
Ghost
I still don't get it right sometimes · I just don't get it as wrong
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
Colt was actually contemplating a trip of his own once the others returned.  He was content here; but his paws had an itch, and if Niamh was willing, he wouldn't mind a run.  She had responsibilities here, but he'd be happier goin if she could come along. He hadn't quite asked yet, though.

He'd noticed Fire's avoiding of him, and he'd be lying if he said it hadn't cut.  He loved Finley, but he'd felt like he'd actually been starting to get along with his younger sister well before she randomly started avoiding her.  He didn't think it something he had said when he'd spilled about Niamh, so tried not to take it personally.  And only about half succeeded.

Ceara might be an avoider, but her brother certainly wasn't.  So when he saw his sis on the lakeshore as he was heading back in for the night, he gave an easy shout.  "Ay! You're back then?!"  He assumed if she was the others were.
Messages In This Thread
RE: smiling in photos without any reason with people that i'll never know - by Colt RIP - September 03, 2018, 02:05 PM