Heron Lake Plateau smiling in photos without any reason with people that i'll never know
Ghost
I still don't get it right sometimes · I just don't get it as wrong
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
Alright, it was a start.  Colt was always joking, but he did appreciate the apology; it sucked havin family pretend you weren't there.  

Oh shit though.  "Damn, sis.  I'm sorry."  If he had known that was even an consideration (heteronormative af, he definitely hadn't thought Fire swung that way) he... probably wouldn't have gone for her, honestly.  It was too late now though.  He'd passed the point of return.

"Nothin wrong with lovin too hard, or too many," he added, almost thoughtfully for Colt.  "I mean, waiting way too long worked for me, and I get the feelin Tegan isn't gonna have to worry for a while.  But sometimes I wish I'd figured it out sooner."  He shot her a look.  "Tell no one."  He had a god damn reputation to uphold after all.

"Wanna talk about it?"  Colt could be an ass, and he wasn't the most understanding of souls.  But most of that tended to drop when it came to family, at least in situations like this one.
Messages In This Thread
RE: smiling in photos without any reason with people that i'll never know - by Colt RIP - September 06, 2018, 08:18 AM