Heron Lake Plateau smiling in photos without any reason with people that i'll never know
Ghost
I still don't get it right sometimes · I just don't get it as wrong
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
"I know the type," he said, appreciating.  He'd been one of those for a long while, but while he hadn't been the type to stick around, he'd also never been the type to promise to.  At least he was honest about it.  Some weren't.  

Then she mentioned a name that took Colt by surprise... Ambrose? Niamh's brother Ambrose?  "Huh.  Wouldn't have pegged him."  Colt had had exactly one interaction with him, and it had been when the bear attacked.  Let's just say he wasn't exactly impressed, though at least he'd stuck around.  "Can't say I'm surprised, he doesn't seem like a big fighter."  He had no real basis for that, but Colt had a lot of opinions that this was the case for, and that didn't stop him from having them.  "Are you still digging him after that?"  Like... hell.  If she still wanted it he had few doubts she could get it.  Ambrose would be damn lucky to have a wolf like his younger sis, and Colt wouldn't mind puttin an assist in.
Messages In This Thread
RE: smiling in photos without any reason with people that i'll never know - by Colt RIP - September 24, 2018, 06:14 PM