Stone Circle Just a little guidence
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
Greyback watched as the young female sprung into the air, he had never seen a wolf jump so high. He tilted his head slightly as she landed, but was taken aback by the small face shoved into his space a second later. He felt her breath ghost across his muzzle as she snarled in his presence.

"Hasn't your mother taught you not to sneak up on pack mates?!"

Greyback watched as the wolf regained her confidence, clearly trying to cover up the past actions. He raised a brow as she raised her, unamused by the hostility she showed towards him. He straightened his composure more and stared down at her silently for a bit, studying her appearance with his honey-amber gaze as his mouth drew into a firm line. He could now smell she was an Easthollow member due to the lingering scent of Valette and Ira on her fur. Just how new was she?

"My apologies, Miss," He answered in reply, his head dipping as he bowed to her in greeting. "I was unsure if you were an intruder or not. I'm Greyback, and you are..?" He hoped her anger would subside easily after his words.

Messages In This Thread
Just a little guidence - by Vespera - September 06, 2018, 09:22 AM
RE: Just a little guidence - by Greyback - September 06, 2018, 10:18 AM
RE: Just a little guidence - by Vespera - September 06, 2018, 01:31 PM
RE: Just a little guidence - by Greyback - September 08, 2018, 07:58 PM
RE: Just a little guidence - by Vespera - September 08, 2018, 08:49 PM
RE: Just a little guidence - by Greyback - September 11, 2018, 09:04 AM
RE: Just a little guidence - by Vespera - September 11, 2018, 08:13 PM