Heron Lake Plateau and when you wanted someone else, i withdrew
what's a little sweetheart like you
doing with a bloody nose?
576 Posts
Ooc —
Raleska's grip was at first tentative - yet as the beaver's struggles shook her muzzle she gripped down harder. The two of them were doing a poor job subduing this creature. It was far stronger than Raleska had initially suspected, and a few times had nearly escaped from her tight grasp.

In a furious bucking frenzy the beaver managed to unseat her brother. Raleska dove again for the tail, this time with renewed vigor. A yelp caused her to flinch and she looked up to see Svalinn with his mouth empty and a look of pain across his features.

Any other time Raleska might have instinctively gone up to him to reassure him, but not today. There was something awoken in her, a primal focus she had not felt before. It came to life in her heart and it urged her to do its bidding - it was almost as if some other thing controlled her then.

She rallied hard, perhaps unknowingly buoyed by Elwood's silent support. With the tail still trashing in her mouth she started to run, dragging the squalling, struggling beaver as she went. She gave fierce shakes of her head though the strength of them was weighed down by the beaver's portly frame, but each time she shook it seemed to lose a little strength, and so Raleska continued her drag-n-shake, oblivious to all but the beast that fought for its life beneath her.
all of which makes me anxious,
at times unbearably so.
Messages In This Thread
and when you wanted someone else, i withdrew - by Caiaphas - September 07, 2018, 07:15 PM
RE: and when you wanted someone else, i withdrew - by Svalinn - September 17, 2018, 01:52 AM
RE: and when you wanted someone else, i withdrew - by Elwood - September 17, 2018, 09:22 AM
RE: and when you wanted someone else, i withdrew - by Raleska - September 22, 2018, 08:22 PM
RE: and when you wanted someone else, i withdrew - by Svalinn - September 24, 2018, 06:50 PM
RE: and when you wanted someone else, i withdrew - by Elwood - September 25, 2018, 11:59 AM
RE: and when you wanted someone else, i withdrew - by Raleska - October 20, 2018, 08:14 PM
RE: and when you wanted someone else, i withdrew - by Elwood - November 19, 2018, 01:08 PM
RE: and when you wanted someone else, i withdrew - by Elwood - December 17, 2018, 10:49 PM