Northstar Vale i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words
a determination so powerful it could turn the sky storm black
683 Posts
Ooc — Athena

His words might have hurt her, if she would have let them.  Instead she found his words to be over-emotional and dramatic.  So he had found his one true love! and they would just totally die for each other!  Yeah, right.  Whatever.  She'd gotten the response from him that she wanted, and in this moment she had more power over him than she expected to recieve.

I don't have to justify myself to you, Siarut.  Why she did what she did was none of his business, and she wouldn't give him the satisfaction of knowing.  He'd asked her to abaondon her family — something she was sure he'd find morally unsound if the tables had been reversed — to come live out some fucking fairy-tale with him.

And where would it have gotten her?  Obviously they were just so fundamentally different, it wouldn't have worked out anyway.  I don't feel sorry for myself.  They walked into my home and tried to kill one of my children. Misleading as that sentence was, all of the Redhawk children were hers to protect.  I don't need some fucking fairy tale.  I don't need a husband to come home to every night.  I'm not ready to settle down.  But the other part?  My family?  Don't bring them into this.  Why do you think you weren't able to take me from them?  I can say the same thing.

She snorted and drew a step closer, teeth clicking in a silent warning.  You can't hurt me, Siarut.  You don't have that kind of power over me.  You never did.  But me?  She looked at him with a gleam in her eye.  You want me.  Even if it's not the same way you did then, you want me.  You wouldn't be trying to hurt me if you didn't.

ring the bells that still can ring
forget your perfect offering
there is a crack in everything
that's how the light gets in
Messages In This Thread
i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Fire - September 07, 2018, 10:09 PM
RE: i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Siarut - September 07, 2018, 10:27 PM
RE: i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Fire - September 20, 2018, 06:27 PM
RE: i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Siarut - September 21, 2018, 09:51 AM
RE: i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Fire - September 22, 2018, 11:33 PM
RE: i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Siarut - September 22, 2018, 11:55 PM
RE: i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Fire - September 23, 2018, 01:11 AM
RE: i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Siarut - September 23, 2018, 01:51 AM
RE: i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Fire - September 23, 2018, 10:02 AM
RE: i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Siarut - September 23, 2018, 11:24 AM
RE: i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Fire - September 23, 2018, 11:44 AM
RE: i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Siarut - September 23, 2018, 12:09 PM
RE: i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Fire - September 23, 2018, 12:25 PM
RE: i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Siarut - September 23, 2018, 12:40 PM
RE: i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Fire - September 23, 2018, 01:06 PM
RE: i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Siarut - September 23, 2018, 01:20 PM
RE: i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Fire - September 23, 2018, 01:26 PM
RE: i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Siarut - September 23, 2018, 01:57 PM
RE: i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Fire - September 23, 2018, 02:15 PM
RE: i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Siarut - September 23, 2018, 08:00 PM
RE: i'm so tired of eating all my misspoken words - by Fire - September 23, 2018, 08:16 PM