Blacktail Deer Plateau chicken noodle soup
We all eat lies when our hearts are hungry...
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
Elixir was fine with going first, she had always been a good friend in letting her own stories let others reveal theirs. With Ruenna giving her okay she nodded and then remembered back to that dark evening. Her eyes were glossy as she was ready to tell the story. 

It was a foggy night, kind of like the ones you hear about in stories,but that didn’t deter me from wanting to leave this group to go find a star gazing spot.” She started out as a shiver went from her head down her spine stopping at her tail. “I had gone down the mountain curious of the land we had come upon just days prior. I was standing not far from a tree when I felt someone had been watching me. It’s such an eerie feeling. Now I feel it all the time.” She looked around for a second and then back to Ruenna. This wasn’t meant to be scary but every time it came up it was very real and very scary to Elixir. “Anyway when I turned he was there. I was so sure it was only a shadow but when I back up I hit the tree and he just kept coming. I was pinned and nothing could help me. Kavik, Grezig, Liri... they were all too far away for me to even call to them. I knew then I was going to be killed or hurt badly.” She then shifted her gaze to the ground as tears had welled in her eyes. “He lept toward me and gave a piercing howl or growl, it’s something Ill never forget. He came and grabbed a hold of my shoulder. His jaws felt like a million pounds just shaking and yanking and I didn’t know what to do. I finally grabbed his leg with all my jaw strength hoping he’d let go and he did. That’s when I lept over him and struggled to run away.” She finished looking back up at Ruenna. 

Elixir knew this could mark her as weak but it also could help Ruenna share her own story and maybe feel better. “I ended up with this.” She said revealing the big wound on her shoulder, volleyball size, healing but still nasty looking. “He haunts me everyday. I look over my shoulder. I barely go out of the territory because I’m afraid I’ll see him and he’ll want to finish the job. It’s haunting.
[Image: galaxy-th.png]See the good [Image: galaxy-th.png]
Messages In This Thread
chicken noodle soup - by Ruenna - September 15, 2018, 10:27 AM
RE: chicken noodle soup - by Elixir - September 15, 2018, 11:15 AM
RE: chicken noodle soup - by Ruenna - September 15, 2018, 11:34 AM
RE: chicken noodle soup - by Elixir - September 15, 2018, 11:50 AM
RE: chicken noodle soup - by Ruenna - September 15, 2018, 12:18 PM
RE: chicken noodle soup - by Elixir - September 15, 2018, 03:23 PM
RE: chicken noodle soup - by Ruenna - September 15, 2018, 03:44 PM
RE: chicken noodle soup - by Elixir - September 15, 2018, 03:57 PM
RE: chicken noodle soup - by Ruenna - September 15, 2018, 04:22 PM
RE: chicken noodle soup - by Elixir - September 15, 2018, 04:57 PM