Blackfeather Woods hello? is there anybody in there?
killing is the most natural thing in the world; we're created for it
651 Posts
Ooc — ebony
relmyna gave a gentle nod; she could not blame a child for the circumstances of their birth. but neither would she argue with maegi's more apt assessment of her own reality. however, she could not quit the gentle smile that briefly touched her ruined lips — somehow in that, they mirrored one another — and canted her head to one side. you are home. no matter what choices maegi had made before, she had returned to the place of her birth, and things would be set right once again.
the same whispers did not come for the listener, but since damien's departure, she had known kove would not hold the wood forever. and she too wondered in silence who it would be. her gaze settled thoughtfully on maegi; relmyna was quiet for a moment.
in my soul, i know a melonii must lead us again. she herself was not, nor kove, but he was a dark brother and as fit as damien to lead them, in her mind. yet the spirits of this place had become chaotic, churning with insensate violence, and perhaps it would be a younger generation of melonii blood to quell them. i am growing old, maegi. i will not be our high priestess forever, her mind murmured, though she did not shape the words, wary of their power.
mouthed words | thoughts
[Image: bfw2.png]
Messages In This Thread
hello? is there anybody in there? - by Maegi - September 18, 2018, 07:19 PM
RE: hello? is there anybody in there? - by Relmyna - September 20, 2018, 11:54 PM
RE: hello? is there anybody in there? - by Maegi - September 22, 2018, 07:52 PM
RE: hello? is there anybody in there? - by Relmyna - September 26, 2018, 11:31 PM
RE: hello? is there anybody in there? - by Maegi - September 27, 2018, 11:23 AM
RE: hello? is there anybody in there? - by Relmyna - September 30, 2018, 09:29 AM
RE: hello? is there anybody in there? - by Maegi - September 30, 2018, 01:27 PM
RE: hello? is there anybody in there? - by Relmyna - October 02, 2018, 10:16 PM
RE: hello? is there anybody in there? - by Maegi - October 04, 2018, 08:04 PM
RE: hello? is there anybody in there? - by Relmyna - October 06, 2018, 10:18 AM
RE: hello? is there anybody in there? - by Maegi - October 06, 2018, 11:38 PM
RE: hello? is there anybody in there? - by Relmyna - October 07, 2018, 07:06 PM
RE: hello? is there anybody in there? - by Maegi - October 07, 2018, 08:56 PM