The Sunspire The radius of your heart
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Their timing was brilliant, really. Liffey had neglected her scouting duties in regards to finding a new territory for the pack to relocate to. She claimed she was too busy watching her kids, but it was really just her silent protest against the move in general. She knew the food shortage had crippled them, but the culprits were gone now. Things could get better now. And though she'd relented and agreed with the decision, the smile she wore when reassuring her mate was not worn on her heart. She didn't want to go. She didn't want to start over again. Still, she had finally succumbed to her guilt and was preparing for a couple of days scouting when along came Finwood, putting a stop to those plans and conveniently allowing her to continue neglecting her responsibilities.

Brilliant timing indeed.

Her kids were three months old now, so it only mostly bothered her to leave them behind where it used to completley bother her. Liffey tried to be swift in hopes of not leaving them alone for too long. She had heard only Elwood's voice, so there was room for fear to grow that he had come with unhappy news instead of on a social visit. And anyway, if he had come to meet his grandchildren, it seemed safer to her to bring her parents to them than it was to take them to the borders where they could be nabbed by hooligans or Ostregas.

A breath of relief passed her lips when she spotted two gray figures at the borders instead of just one. Excitement flooded her chest as a wide grin split and she raced to reach them. She showered each of them in a flurry of nuzzles and kisses and other affectionate wolfy greetings. "I can't believe you guys are here!" she crooned happily, foregoing saying hello to Maia while she let herself feel overwhelmed with glee at seeing her mom and dad after so many months apart.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
The radius of your heart - by Elwood - September 20, 2018, 12:14 PM
RE: The radius of your heart - by Maia - September 21, 2018, 08:22 AM
RE: The radius of your heart - by Finley - September 21, 2018, 05:29 PM
RE: The radius of your heart - by Liffey - September 21, 2018, 05:58 PM
RE: The radius of your heart - by Elwood - September 26, 2018, 12:27 PM
RE: The radius of your heart - by Deshyr - September 26, 2018, 12:35 PM
RE: The radius of your heart - by Maia - September 26, 2018, 09:05 PM
RE: The radius of your heart - by Finley - September 29, 2018, 01:54 PM
RE: The radius of your heart - by Liffey - September 29, 2018, 02:05 PM
RE: The radius of your heart - by Elwood - October 01, 2018, 12:24 PM