Ankyra Sound you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts.
232 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Yami whirled to face the other girl the moment she'd heard her approaching, which was only a handful of seconds before she had neared enough to begin the conversation. She didn't recognize her, so she assumed this was one of the packmates she hadn't met. At least, she was pretty sure she hadn't. She would've remembered if someone had given her a look like this one...

"I suppose I am," Yami answered hesitantly. She wasn't sure about the whole fish title, but the pack lived by the ocean. Maybe that was a thing here. "I'm Yami. I assume you're one of my new packmates?" she said, offering a slightly tense smile. This girl seemed already to not like her, which made Yami inclined to feel the same towards her. But she was new here, and Tru had always taught her that life was way easier when everyone liked you. So, she swallowed her distaste and tried to turn things around.
Messages In This Thread
you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Yami - February 09, 2019, 07:44 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Raleska - February 09, 2019, 07:57 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Yami - February 09, 2019, 08:18 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Raleska - February 09, 2019, 08:28 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Yami - February 09, 2019, 08:47 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Raleska - February 11, 2019, 06:37 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Yami - February 14, 2019, 07:39 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Raleska - February 17, 2019, 03:35 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Yami - February 18, 2019, 08:04 PM