Ankyra Sound you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts.
232 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Oddly enough, Yami's immediate thoughts upon meeting the other girl was that Raleska was way cooler than her. She had that careless, holier-than-thou air about her that Yami had tried to fake for herself most every day of her life. She shifted her posture unconsciously, trying to match her packmate's so she could better achieve that look. She didn't know if she was pulling it off or not, but she tried her darndest.

The name was in fact familiar, and instantly dropped a nice, knotted ball of anxiety into her stomach. This was their spider-y leader's daughter, a fact confirmed about .3 seconds later. Yami considered then claiming her own title as Charon and Amekaze's daughter - a princess of Moonspear and blood of the renowned Ostrega family. But she remembered quickly that she had rejected them, reminded by the uncomfortable clenching of her heart at the thought of them.

She parted her lips to let Raleska know that Caiaphas had spoken of her, but she was abruptly pointed in a different direction. "Some. Caiaphas brought me to the grotto and introduced me to a few," Yami answered because I read that on the pack page that that was a thing, I think, "But I haven't spent much time with anyone. Except Sca... Firefly." She sucked in a breath, inwardly reprimanding herself for getting his name wrong. Not that she really blamed herself, or so she decided promptly. Could she really consider their brief meeting and their trip to Rusalka as spending time together? She only knew his name because of Caiaphas, and that was after he'd skipped out on her.
Messages In This Thread
you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Yami - February 09, 2019, 07:44 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Raleska - February 09, 2019, 07:57 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Yami - February 09, 2019, 08:18 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Raleska - February 09, 2019, 08:28 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Yami - February 09, 2019, 08:47 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Raleska - February 11, 2019, 06:37 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Yami - February 14, 2019, 07:39 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Raleska - February 17, 2019, 03:35 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Yami - February 18, 2019, 08:04 PM