Blackfeather Woods i like irons, but i love fire
319 Posts
Ooc —
Ramsay wasn't surprised by her response; he didn't really have one either when he ventured down from the mountains. He'd been looking for a place to take refuge, but knew he would have chafed beneath Vaati's rule had the man still been Dark Master of the woods. The only reason he stayed was likely in front of him. The return of Euron or the appearance of Maegi had always been the only things capable of soothing Ramsay's wayward heart, ever since they were taken by Blackfeather for their own safety by a threadbare wolf clinging to survival.

Vaati was a poor leader, he remarked, seating himself with an awkward folding of his limbs. With his drastically shortened spine, he hardly came up with Maegi's elbows like this, but he knew her to be free of judgment for his condition. He wouldn't have sat easily in front of anyone else. I always entertained the thought that one day, I would oust him. Be a stronger leader than him, and prove mother and all the others wrong about us. It would have given him immense pleasure to witness the reactions of the so-called purists. No one was more pure of blood than Ramsay and his siblings, after all.

Too bad he isn't here now, he said, but it was without the wistfulness of a young wolf missing their older sibling. Vaati may have kept them alive in the beginning, but he'd done nothing for them—and, worse, he'd done nothing beneficial as Dark Master of the woods—and Ramsay had long since decided that his elder brother had to go. He would have liked to be the one to do it... but there was an opportunity here nonetheless, and Ramsay was nothing if not an opportunist. I'm staying, he decided.
Messages In This Thread
i like irons, but i love fire - by Maegi - March 05, 2019, 09:24 PM
RE: i like irons, but i love fire - by Ramsay - March 09, 2019, 09:53 PM
RE: i like irons, but i love fire - by Maegi - March 09, 2019, 10:15 PM
RE: i like irons, but i love fire - by Ramsay - March 09, 2019, 10:27 PM
RE: i like irons, but i love fire - by Maegi - March 09, 2019, 10:48 PM
RE: i like irons, but i love fire - by Ramsay - March 09, 2019, 11:10 PM
RE: i like irons, but i love fire - by Maegi - March 12, 2019, 09:03 PM
RE: i like irons, but i love fire - by Ramsay - March 12, 2019, 09:36 PM
RE: i like irons, but i love fire - by Maegi - March 12, 2019, 09:45 PM
RE: i like irons, but i love fire - by Ramsay - March 14, 2019, 11:53 AM
RE: i like irons, but i love fire - by Maegi - March 16, 2019, 05:00 PM