Stavanger Bay What to expect when you're expecting.....
with fire in her veins
262 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Holy crap no punctuation post was first created on a phone so I am sorry!!!

Gyda stood outside the den her four paws touching the grassy ground she hadn't been outside much since their arrival at the bay, she was rather upset that their old home was no good for them anymore. Little did she know that change was for the better but as a pup It has been a traumatizing thing for two months.

She stared at the sunrise, having snuck out of the den before anyone else. Dawns early light was just inking across the horizon she liked seeing the sun come out and greet her it was as if it were talking to just her and her alone.

She sighed as she looked into the horizon it was time to let go of past feelings and move forward though she hated change she was coming to find out that change happened with or without her consent. Little did she know her life for the next eight months was going to be nothing but change and growth

She was mad. Mad because she had been taken from the den that she had known and brought clear across the land to a new place, a new den, with new smells. It was unfair she did not want to move she liked her old den and she had tried her best to show everyone her anger by trying to ignore everybody.
In turn they had decided to ignore her; the one thing that she was learning, something that took many wolves many years to learn and sometimes they never actually learned. That it took time and energy to be mad and finally she was tired of being mad it served her no purpose and she hadn't gotten anywhere with her weeks long tantrum.

She knew that soon her brothers or someone else would be coming round and she was going to have to enjoy what little time she had a little peace and quiet before they either ignored her or barated her with questions.

and armor underneath her skin
who crushes the world beneath her feet
169 Posts
Ooc — Kris
anyone can jump in please :D another pup would be awesome but anyone!!

Nerian saw the lone pup outside and peer at her, she had completely avoided Ragnar's children, not that she was afraid of pups, but she was no babysitter. She had no idea what one did with pups, in truth she might make a horrible mother in her naiveté. This was her one of her worse fears.

The pups were older now, less fragile.. looking more and more like a proper wolf. Nerian didn't even know what to call this pup, she walked up carefully and sat close by but still not to close, just close enough to really see what this pup was all about.

Heavy clouds and the heavy humidity in the air means rain soon she offered softly

I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
Tveir approached where his sister lay slowly with trepidation on his heart. It had been far too long that she had simply ignored him and Ein and now Ein was ignoring all of them to follow in their father's footsteps. It bothered the sandy viking boy more than he cared ot admit. He didn't like change much like his sister, and he liked his family tight with no leaks and lately their family unit was spastic and crazy. His parents were fighting his siblings ignoring him and now he was dealing with the way Junior was behaving. What next, what else could the second born be given to handle

He walked up to his sister and he stood looking at her gently Hi Gyda He turned his masked face towards the female that stood near them, she seemed nice, but he was unsure how to proceed the only adults being his mother, Ver, his father, Julooke and Skull that he had any interaction with.

He stared at her a moment and then spoke Who are you? I'm Tveir, he still didn't know about telling very many people the name he chose for himself.
<i>Set and Avatar from JAVA</i>
with fire in her veins
262 Posts
Ooc — torvi

Gyda drew a deep breath and looked over at the shoulder of the new adult she had never seen before. She scented the air around her the wind was blowing toward here past the adult. She knew the sent vaguely Father came home smelling like this one a few times. She wondered if this adult would get in trouble for hanging so close, or was she allowed to do baby sitting now. Gyda felt like ignoring the adult but she had done enough of that lately. I hate rain, makes my fur frizzy there she interacted with the adult now she could ignore it for her brother.

Gyda turned her attention to her brother she grinned and wagged her tail playfully. I'ma get chu Tveir Gyda pounced aiming to land upon his back while aiming her nettle sharp teeth for his ear.

169 Posts
Ooc — Kris

Nerian smiled and at both pups attempting to hide her nervousness. Where was Ragnar or Gyda or the pup-sitters? This wasn't want she wanted at all. This was to much responsibility, Nerian looked around again and spotted no one.

well Packs were Family, these pups were even more-so family, she would care for them as best she could in the absence of the others. She nodded her resolve and took to watching for the pups safety seriously,
wait... would they need to be fed? Nerian drew air in through her nose and and out through her mouth, as nervous as she was she pushed the emotion from her face and body, she'd just cross that bridge if she got to it.

I am Nerian, pleased to met you Nerian was impressed by the young males manners and a little put off by the young females indifference. So completely different the two of them were. Nerian glanced around for Thistle or Jalooke she heard was a pup-sitter, little did she know that both females just might be very occupied else where

I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
Tveir stared at the female she seemed scared of him, he wondered why he wasn't all that scary. He motioned over the way, Mommy's over there eating if you want to call her, but we don't travel far. Daddy tells us we has to stay here and we don't want ta make daddy mad. he stumbled across his words a bit more used to old norse than english, but he was doing his best. He studied her when she said her name youse made mama cry sometimes, but she says you is friends now. So you be Tveir's friend too yes. Don't mind Atta she sulky susy. He planted a soft nudge to Nerian's forepaw and a nuzzle to her leg happy to meet a new friend.

A soft unf came from his maw as his sister bull rushed him and landed on his back. He tried to twist so that he could roll her over and try and get on top of her. He nipped at her footpaws gently giggling with a loud happy giggle.
with fire in her veins
262 Posts
Ooc — torvi
nwa uh... I'm not Gyda growled, She liked the name gyda much better then atta when father was gyda he always said it softly atta was much to harsh for her liking.

Gyda ended up underneath her brother and began pawing at his belly this was not the position she was planning, but how to get back untop when she was on her back..... Gyda tipped her head back against the dirt unwittingly opening her neck to her brother and howled, well what sound could be assumed was a howl coming from a pup it might just be taken as a cry of pain if it didn't last as long as it did.
169 Posts
Ooc — Kris
whoops forgot it was still my turn :P

Nerian stared at the two pups, were they playing should she stop it? back and the temple she never saw pups this young, and the females of Odin's cove guarded their pups jealously so she didn't need to interact with them. This was a first for her and now she was absolutely terrified to do something wrong.

wait... what? Tveir what was that? ... I'm sorry, I don't mean to. Nerian sighed I hope that never happens again, I promise I will only ever try to make her smile from now on and there she went making promises she had no clue if she could keep.

Nerian got antsy as the pups played but refrained from breaking it up just yet...

102 Posts
Ooc —
Ein slowly padded toward the sound of a rough and tumble wrestling game, his favorite. Arriving to find the scene before him, he would laugh at the predicament of his young siblings. Running toward them with a hop like step, Ein would pull on Tveir's tail coming to the aid of his sister, before simply pouncing on them both. He didn't take notice of the adult just feet away, he was to engrossed in what he was doing.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
Tveir let out a soft unf as Ein joined their game and he smacked his head off of his sister's fore leg, he nipped at her muzzle as she howled Got you Gyda! he rolled in the air and pushed upwards at Ein, squashing his sister in the process, Get off Ein hurt Gyda! Tveir didn't like having both of them on top of Gyda she was smaller than them.
with fire in her veins
262 Posts
Ooc — torvi
[ooc] Please ignore Nerian's posting order she's just watching, terror probably on her face[/b]

aarrrooooooo!!!!!!! Gyda yelled until the wind was squished from her. Quickly she righted herself back paddled, extricating herself from her brothers.

With a very stern look on her face copied from Father, she moved in for a quick nip aiming to get both of them on the ear before she ran away three feet, lowering her front end wagging her tail in the air daring one of her bothers to come at her.

Her ears were slicked back as she readied herself for the pounce
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
Gunnar heard Gyda make a funny nose and then her breath leave her in a whoosh and with a growl born of pure fear for his sister. He pushed up with all four legs on his brothers legs yelling at him as he went . We Hurting GYDA EIN GEROFF! Gyda got herself away and bit Gunnar in the ear, he yelped and then righted himself and got up going after his sister his tail wagging in fun, hoping Ein would join the fun too.

He ran forward and threw a paw out to jab at her. They passed the day in nothing but fun.