Heron Lake Plateau came back again to make it clear that he never said it would be demand
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Oh....straight to business then. She licked her maw wondering why it bothered her so much. Why should she give a damn about the man who came and went so easily from her life? Her temper flared as his words came across as judgemental, like he was saying she was a bad parent for doing what was nescessary to survive with her two boys. Her nostrils flared as she tried to swallow down the bitter words almost succeeding until he brought Higoro into the picture. Her eyes lifted and she stared directly into his gaze, a growl rising and then dying out in her throat. She had no time to fight with someone who continued to act faultless. "The son you abandoned?" she asked her voice toneless, flat, empty. She snorted and shook her head "I am surviving, recruiting. Planning a future that is more than temporarily joining a place that always goes wrong. Higoro has stayed, Higoro has helped me take care of our sons even though he makes it clear he hates you and Deku" she clamped her jaws shut tight, preventing herself from saying more. Her gaze drifted away again, looking at him made her so mad and it hurt more than she felt she could handle at the moment. "what are you doing Issun? Deku is a child, a child who has a profound capacity for forgiveness. I do not. What are your plans? To continue invading my family as if you didn't do a single thing wrong? Are you planning on leaving us again?" she asked him these questions in the same toneless voice, not seeming mad or anything else except genuinely interested in his plans and why he was back again.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread