Greatwater Lake i was just an only child of the universe, and then i found you
51 Posts
Ooc —
this can be forwarded to present if you want. apologies for the delay. let me know if you need more btw!

Sleep eludes him until it does not, no matter how lazy in which Aldric appears, he is haunted—much like all persons, especially those from Minrathous, who’s disorderly chaos brought pain upon them all. The warmth and Nirali’s comfort have been luring him to slumber nonetheless, where he feels safe at first until it is only he trapped within the dreams he wishes he could forget.

He struggles against such chains, thrashing at the dark flames that lick at his legs, slowly consuming all that he is.

Gentle touches beckons for him, asking for his presence to return to reality away from the nightmares that plague him. His ears twitch, paws flicking alive a moment later, but alas, Aldric does not open his golden gaze just yet. He hears her voice akin to a distant echo. »Nirali?« In his dreams it is clear, in reality, it is a sleepy mumble.

“My prince.” He shudders. It has been long since he’s been called that. His parents often prided the title, and he, too, lingers on it as if it is all he has left to remember them by. He blinks his eyes open, breath held until a stammering exhale escapes him.

Stunned, he finds Nirali before him. Her soft, ethereal glow blessing him, as if she is an angel who’s pulled him from Hell.
Verradril
common · »tevene«
Messages In This Thread