Phoenix Maplewood Horror Tropes
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Private 
5C°, currently it is overcast and set during the late afternoon. Located in Snowforest Taiga, phoenix maplewood | ooc notes: he's just outside of WBS borders, tags are for reference! | tagging: @Lainie

Another pack, another pack that he didn't give two shits about. He had found two individuals he enjoyed spending time with, @Magdalene and @Tuvaq, and so why would he ever want to join a boring old pack with a bunch of individuals with sticks up their asses - fighting over ranks and putting their duties ahead of pleasure. 

Turning his attention away from the pack's border, he was curious enough to see if he knew anyone who was in there by their markings but nothing else. Simple morbid curiosity and nothing else - and so far, no one of interest was around for him to investigate. Just some common pack.
New Threads: closed
174 Posts
Ooc — Jay
 Did Papa even know she'd been sticking around? 

No. She supposed not. It wasn't his fault though, he had a pack and responsibilities now. She could have called the alphas, could have explained who her dad was. Asked for their help and promised to return the favor. Just like Easthollow. It would be home with him right?  She didn't call out though. She wasn't a pup, she was a useless adult with untrained skills who would be a burden on her father who had lost so much and another mouth to feed for the pack.  

Today Lainie was planning on leaving. Her walk was slow and gaze listless, ribs showing beneath her fur and legs thinner than they should be by far. Yet she no longer felt the pain and all she did was sleep so of course she wasn't tired when she managed to stay awake. She wasn't dumb....she knew she wasn't okay but was she going to die where her father could find her? No! She'd go somewhere else for that....

Instead of empty borders where she planned to find comfort in her father's scent before leaving, she found a white furred man sniffing them instead. This put the Cherry on top of her misery cake and she growled at the stranger rushing at him. It was pathetic really because her legs gave out and she just collapsed, growl cut off by her muzzle planting firmly into the dirt.
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: gore-y thoughts

Of course, a pack wolf would come to investigate his.... investigation. Lifeless eyes watched as the spindly figure of a wolf came charging toward him, and naturally, he didn't feel threatened by something who was nothing but skin and bones. Instead, he burst out laughing, right out in front of her. Heartlessly, sadistically, and had half the mind to eviscerate her here and now to let the pack know someone was lurking nearby - just to see if that would jostle their sweet peaceful life just enough to make them interesting. 

String up her innards like garlands along the lower tree branches would be an interesting sight. 

Did you really think, in your condition, you would be anything against me? He mocked, leaning down enough to be just out of reach should she try to lunge at him again. What pack would let one of their own starve like this? But maybe he can poison them instead, through her. Abaddon wasn't a violent man after all. Sick, twisted, immoral, and damned - but not violent. 

Violence was always too much work after all... too many cherished their own lives to make anything easy other than just hoping they would self-destruct, or get stuck in a vulnerable enough position...
174 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Eyes closed and muzzle in the dirt all she knew in that moment was that she was tired and didn't wanna get up.....and that the big jerk in front of her was laughing. Laughing at how she had fallen. Laughed at her attempt to say goodbye without disturbing her father. She didn't respond right away as she leaned forward and sniffed at the borders, catching traces of other scents where she lay but none of them her dads. Her heart felt like it tore open in that moment and she wondered if it was possible to actually die from that alone. Seeing the man move toward her she flattened her ears and peered up at him, her usually gleaming emerald eyes empty as his mockery hit like physical blows, crushing her farther into the earth with every word. "No but i figured I'm dead anyway" she muttered as he shut up and  frowned struggling to gather her forelegs underneath her, warily eyeing him as she backed up to sit beside a tree "Not my pack. My dad's" not like that was any better but she didn't have to explain her entire life story to some red eyed weirdo huffing a pack's border scent like it was skunk or something.
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
You will be with that attitude. Ah, the defeated and lost, one of his favorite types to deal with. They were so.. malleable as far as he was concerned. Desperate to find themselves and a path, so ripe for the picking to use for his own greedy needs. Stalking around, he eyed the young lady carefully, studying her ribs, the weak legs that could barely hold her up.

Your dad sounds shitty. He began, finding himself behind her now while still trying to ponder what to do with such a thing. You know, my dad was pretty shitty too. It took a moment for him to decide and nudged her with his muzzle to move. He wasn't very gentle, but at least he kept his teeth off of her. 

Maybe if he took care of her... of all her needs, she would be another to add to his growing list of fun individuals he can call for at any time to fill his time. If she didn't move with his initial nudge, he's lean right over her, straddling her frail body while he positioned himself to speak into her ear. Velvet vocals as smooth and sweet as he possibly could. To spite him, I survived.
174 Posts
Ooc — Jay
It was his attitude that reignited the very briefly put out flame of her spirit. He was a judgemental weirdo. As he circled behind her the comment echoed in her brain causing her to huff with aggravation through her nose as he tried to sympathise with her about shitty dads. Remembering why she wanted to bite him in the first place she turned her head to keep him in view, eyes gleaming as she gave him a change of attitude "Oh man we have so much in common!" the words were gushed with sarcastic enthusiasm though accompanied by an eye roll and a snort, turning her head to pointedly look away as if he didn't matter. The teenage 'tude was interupted as he came toward her, eyes flinching shut she gasped frightened and preparing to feel teeth tear her open but instead there was a nudge that her legs were slow to respond to only causing a stumble as she grumbled something incoherent. Suddenly he was against her and she couldn't move, his lips close  blowing breath against the shell of her ear and causing a strange shiver that caught her off guard. His voice was hypnotic, words inspiring and he was big and strong, it felt safe pressing against his body and she found herself leaning into him her tail tapping the ground. Having never been met with a smooth talking attractive man focusing this kind of attention on her before she was like easy prey in his paws. "M...Mister I can't go anywhere with you on me" she stammered attempting to tease him feeling rather flustered by the strong surge of warm fuzzy feelings causing her stomach to coil "Where are we going?"
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Isn't that wonderful? He chimes in happily, bubbly even, his tail even curled with delight as he continued his little teasing display despite the harsh tone in her voice. Of course his attempt to get her to get up failed at the initial attempt, she was quick to give out again and him hovering over her was succeeding in different ways. Half-expecting her to lash out with teeth and try to rip his pristine muzzle from his face, he was pleasantly surprised to feel her pressing against him instead. 

Is that a problem? His hot breath against her ear as he finished it off with a quick, gentle, nip of her ear. Oh how easily flustered she was, it was so cute! From an explosive firecracker down to a flushed stuttering ball of bones and flesh. For a moment he pressed himself harder against her, enveloping her with his own body and just as quickly he walked off, stepping off to the side and seating himself just off to her side. Eyes watching her with intense scrutiny. Anywhere but here. The world is a vast place and is ours to explore.
174 Posts
Ooc — Jay
At his mocking copy of her sarcastic tone she laughed finding it funny even though he was a jerk for doing so. Distracted by the delight of the slight differences she noticed in his body compared her father's. She was young but she knew attraction, she'd been interested in romance since a kid. It wasn't hard finding people to explain why ladies smelled so nice this time of year and why guys seemed to act weird around them.

Was it a problem that they shared something in common? "mm..no" she gasped out intelligently in response to his question arching much like a cat in response to the electric sensations that traveled down her body as his fangs prevented much actual thought about what he was saying. It was him pressing harder against her that did her in, fireworks of the first experience of true desire leaving her standing there swaying as it took a moment to realise he wasn't on top of her anymore. Taking a few weak steps to bring herself closer his words wrapped around her wounded heart and sank deep into her adventurous soul sealing his fate as her keeper for the time being. Leaning in she shyly pressed her nose into the fur of his neck, preening at his fur with her fangs with just the faintest of touches "Lead the way...I'll follow as far as I can" she murmured as she pulled away. Would she even  make it very far without eating? "Could...we maybe try to hunt? I haven't eaten" she asked eyes brightening though she held her breath, half expecting him to be a jerk and tell her no.
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
And just like that, he was some kind of pied piper. Leading this young woman away from her family and possible friends with sweet words and promises. Already she was kissing and grooming him. Grinning at her question, he huffed mockingly in a single musical tone. You leave the hunting to me. Affectionately he brushed up against her, wrapping his muscles around her own curves as his tail snaked around her feminine body before moving on. 

He'd feed her. Keep her just happy enough to believe she needed him, to keep coming back despite having no literal leash to drag the little girl back to his side; and maybe, just maybe, he had just gotten himself a new toy to keep his days occupied. 

We can end it here if you'd like! I'm down for a new one soon!!